Sunday, August 18, 2019

Tracey hey - Friendship

Tracey hey - Friendship


 If you look up cute in the dictionary you are likely to find Alpaca pals by Tracey Hey. I absolutely adore her stamps.

This card uses the "be fierce" set and sentiment from "hey cutie" 

I coloured the image with my copics and then took ages deciding on how to put it together but quite pleased with the outcome!

The honey combs were from a competition prize I won ages ago but hadn't used (think I will now!!) Then added the sentiment and some gems. The flowers were from wild orchid crafts

Used:

Stamp and sentiment - alpaca pals
Flowers: wild orchid
Colours: copic
Honey comb: from stash
Papers: from stash
Gems: hobbycraft

To enter in:
Cute card Thursday 

1 comment:

Deb said...

This is adorable, love your use of the honeycomb, see it is worth holding on to everything, we will use them eventually!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx