Tuesday, June 25, 2019

All dressed up - Fathers day

All dressed up - Fathers day Card 

Another celebratory day has been and gone - fathers day! I didn't make as many fathers day cards as mothers day but I didn't promote it as much due to other crafty commitments!

This was one of my favourite cards I made:




The digi stamp is from All dressed Up  and I kept it simple using a scalloped edge circle and polka dot background from Hunkydory. I actually gave this card away in a Facebook Competition. 

Materials Used: 

Digi Stamp: All Dressed up
Paper: Hunkydory 
Coloured: Copic Markers
Pearls: Hobbycraft 
Die: from stash 

2 comments:

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

So Adorable-love the coloring and the polka dots!! Perfect for the occasion! Thanks for playing with us at All Dressed Up!
Carolyn, DT

Lilibet said...

Gorgeous card. I love this image - looks great. Thank you for playing along with the Challenge at All Dressed Up & Good Luck, Liz (:(|)x