Wednesday, July 31, 2019

All Dressed up Birthday Card

All Dressed up Birthday Card 

Now that Royal Welsh Show is over and i'm up to date with orders and personal cards I have some time to make cards just for making cards sake!!! 

So I decided to make a card for the All Dressed up Facebook competition "Pearls/ & Or Gems" and I loved it so I thought i would enter it in the All Dressed up blog challenge too! 

The image was one I saw a few weeks ago and loved so knew I wanted to make a card with it. I coloured it with my copics and then added pearl drops. 



A few weeks ago I met a friend in town and she was heading to the haberdashery to give some of her old jewellery but after a conversation I ended up having it off her. In the box was some pearls and heart earrings so I added a few of these to it using a glue gun - which im not a fan of but it is the strongest glue! 



Colours: Copic 
Papers: from stash - most likely the Works 
Pearls: from old jewellery 



I would like to enter this in All dressed up Blog 


2 comments:

aprettypinkpeony said...

How sweet! I love this adorable image. Thank you for joining our challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps. Good luck with your entry. ~Pam-DT

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty a lovely design Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps challenge Love and hugs Carole x Design Team