Friday, August 2, 2019

Tracey Hey - little more love

Tracey Hey - little more love

I am a massive fan of Tracey Hey - alpaca pals stamps and she recently brought out a new range......I had to phone the bank manager to apologise in advance!!

When I saw this sentiment I knew I had to have it! Luckily my lovely dad said he would buy me some crafty things as a well done for my show entries so I got two sets of stamps which I love!


I also bought this week my first Tim holtz distress ink spray. One little spray is all it took for this background....definitely going on the wish list for more haha!!

I wanted to keep the card simple because of that sentiment! So here is the result:


Items used:

Background: distress ink spray peacock feathers 
Stamp: Tracey Hey - Alpaca Pals - be fierce

No comments: